Yes. CDP provides REST APIs for provisioning and configuring devices and for gathering diagnostic information from devices. For guidance using the REST APIs, see CDP REST APIs.
Articles in this section
- What is a device manager (DM)?
- What is Nokia CDP and why should I use it?
- Why is Nokia CDP offered on the AWS Marketplace for free?
- How do I get more information about Nokia CDP?
- Is there a community forum for Nokia CDP?
- Is there formal support for Nokia CDP?
- What is the URL to launch the Nokia CDP Console?
- Where do I configure Nokia CDP system properties?
- What protocols are supported by Nokia CDP?
- What are the prerequisites for using the TR-069, OMA-DM, and LWM2M protocols?